Most organisations fail to bring their scientific knowledge to bear in development. Take advantage of our know-how and highly-trained engineering team to gain a deep insight into the interdependencies between design approaches and the cost of the finished product. Through years of working on highly innovative energy, power and aerospace related projects, we have gained valuable experience encompassing a wide range of activities from the design, analysis and simulation to manufacturing and testing of complex components related to gas turbines and turbo-machinery including complete product design.
We have established our own development methodology, which enables us to suggest improvements, develop designs, supply components, and provide complete system solutions. Using our proven expertise and specialist tools, you can enhance your in-house capabilities in turbomachinery design, rotordynamic, thermodynamic, heat transfer, combustion, structural, prototyping, manufacturing, and control electronics.
UK Government has recently introduced a new scheme to enhance the employability of young GCSE graduates by giving them the skills that industry needs. This is a new 2 year courses Called “T Levels” which is an alternative to A levels*. T Level includes but is not limited to:
Technical knowledge and practical skills, an industry placement of at least 45 days and common workplace skills as well as relevant maths, English and digital skills.
DfE has committed additional funding specifically for T Levels – rising to an extra £500 million per year.
Samad Power has exceptional experience which could potentially be used for educational purposes including:
- Providing short course or module material
- Running short courses mainly covering interdisciplinary subject areas
- Providing workshop facilities
- Offering industry placement opportunity
- Providing educational test rig
Samad Power also has the capability to cover more advanced subjects particularly inter-disciplinary areas such as:
- Combined heat and power generation
- Turbo machinery design, test and optimization
- Rotor dynamic design, test and data analysis
- Heat exchanger/recuperator design, test and optimization
- Measurement control strategy
- Electric motor and power electronics concepts design and test
- CE/BS marking especially gas fired device